Monday 8 June 2009

Leave me alone, this isn't gonna work.

Tiredddd!!!! Did a machine robot, heh. It's damn common, but then we started too late! :(
I think the animal and the human is very nice :( But nvm hahah!

(...)
But theory is super boring, buay tahan. Condition is worst when there's the lovely dovey couple (turtle and penguin) in the front of me -.-' ZOMGGGGG, noise pollution!!!!
But we bought sweets, for tmw also! :B

Anw, ytd we done maths project! But me and ly is like tv-ing from afternn to evening ROFL. i mean serious lol! :x
KK woots sunplaza park again -.-'

AND KEVIN YOU GOOD LOR, ask people go yr house PRANK PRANK PRANK! .__.

WALAOS eh, i just realised audi there's a song sung by SHINE and it's stand by me!!!! My fav can, omg audi you rock bye. Not forgetting DBSK and wondergirls! heh.

Why, things turn out like this? So complicated. It wasn't what i thought it would be last time. And now i don't know how to handle this.

No comments: